We all know an angry face when we see one. Anger is such a universal and powerful emotion that can make you physically and emotionally ill, sap your energy and poison your relationships or it can motivate you to make needed changes and add vitality to your life.
This training program aims to help you adopt a more constructive attitude towards your anger and to more effectively manage anger in others as well. Practical activities and tools that will empower those who act out their anger in negative ways to gain better control of their anger and their lives and use it as a tool to motivate and empower them to affirm their integrity or boundaries. The program will encourage participants to look deep inside to explore the roots of their anger and present alternatives to the old ways of thinking and dealing with anger.
Duration Learning Credits
1 day-8 hours of 8 PDU’s
Public Classroom Pricing:
Early Bird Price: CAD 649.00
Regular Price: CAD 799.00
Instructor-Led Virtual Live Pricing:
Early Bird Price: CAD 549.00
Regular Price: CAD 699.00
Private Group / In-House Learning:
Have a group of 5 or more people?
Register yourself with a special pricing and
request the training exclusively
Module 1: Anger Anatomy:
● Is anger good or bad?
● Five famous myths about anger
● Having the “Right Mindset” for managing anger
● Physical effects of anger
Module 2: The Anger Management Skill Set:
● Having the “Right Skill Set” for managing anger.
● The 4 deep sources of anger.
● The assertive statement to communicate anger.
● Rules of assertive behavior.
Module 3: The Anger Management Process:
● My personal anger assessment – Self-assessment.
● A four-step process to effectively express your anger.
Module 4: Handling Anger in Others:
● The importance of listening.
● Summarizing and reflecting back what was said.
● Reflecting emotions and reframing statements.
● Three-step technique for handling anger in others
Anybody who is interested in learning Anger Management Skills.
By the end of this training course participants will be able to:
● Understand both the “Right” skill set and mindset needed to properly manage their anger.
● Learn to communicate angry feelings assertively and in ways that will take into account the needs of others.
● Adopt a more constructive attitude towards anger and understand the difference between constructive and destructive anger.
● Use practical techniques to properly handle anger in others.