Business Strategy execution depends upon developing and implementing the best solution. Success however, relies upon basing the solution on the right requirements, drawn from a sound and robust Business Case.
This one day program will introduce participants to the principles of developing an effective Business Case, within the context of an interactive course driven by a case study. This workshop will provide participants with a working knowledge of the principles of writing an effective, comprehensive and compelling Business Case. The course is driven by participation in a case study, promoting immediate workplace transference.
Duration Learning Credits
1 day-8 hours of 8 PDU’s
Public Classroom Pricing:
Early Bird Price: CAD 649.00
Regular Price: CAD 799.00
Instructor-Led Virtual Live Pricing:
Early Bird Price: CAD 549.00
Regular Price: CAD 699.00
Private Group / In-House Learning:
Have a group of 5 or more people?
Register yourself with a special pricing and
request the training exclusively
Introducing the Business Case
● The nature and purpose of a Business Case
● Business Case Objectives
● Main Points
● Business Case preparation checklist
Business Writing Skills
● Writing an Executive Summary
● Business writing – trends and errors
● Principles of effective writing
● Elements of style
● Rules for effective writing
Writing a Business Case
● Executive Summary
● Proposed Project
● Costs and Benefits (Qualitative and Quantitative)
● Business Case
There is no Eligibility Criteria for this training, anyone can attend this training
● Implement the most appropriate solution for the issue or opportunity, increasing the return on investment .
● Provide the solid foundation for projects to generate results.
● Allow organisations to begin to create a reputation for consistently successful delivery of project initiatives, through the enhanced capabilities of their Project Managers and Business Analysts.
● Participants’ requirements will be comprehensive and measurable, assisting executives with good decision making, increasing the rate of successful implementation and returns to the business.
● Participants will leave the workshop with a thorough understanding of the process and disciplines which facilitate the delivery of objective requirements with measurable benefits.
● Participants will be provided with tools, templates and guidance for immediate use back in the workplace.