This Business Etiquette training has been developed to help ensure the people in your organisation are aware of the importance of meeting common workplace standards.
You may not be aware how certain behaviours affect others within the organisation, and indeed how that affects the business as a whole. Alternatively, it might be that people need to have honest conversations with each other to ensure they work together collaboratively.
The session will help you to build self-awareness and will highlight the important parts of business etiquette and why it’s such an important topic.
Duration Learning Credits
1 day-8 hours of 8 PDU’s
Public Classroom Pricing:
Early Bird Price: CAD 649.00
Regular Price: CAD 799.00
Instructor-Led Virtual Live Pricing:
Early Bird Price: CAD 549.00
Regular Price: CAD 699.00
Private Group / In-House Learning:
Have a group of 5 or more people?
Register yourself with a special pricing and
request the training exclusively
A chance to explore what business etiquette means, as well as understand the importance of it in our organisations
● Impact of the Words We Use – We will explore how our intention can be very different to how a recipient interprets what we say or write
● Email Etiquette – How we can use email in a smarter way, whilst avoiding the dreaded business jargon we all use in our organisations
● The Power of Listening – A look at why we listen, and how impactful empathetic listening really is
● Exploring our Personal Impact – An exploration of Patsy Rodenburg’s “circles of energy”, which is linked to our own personal resilience to ensure we achieve the personal impact we want
● Effective Meeting Management – A chance to analyse how much time we spend in meetings, how useful that time is and how we can work smarter to ensure time and resources are well spent
Supporting Business Etiquette in Others – Sometimes, others might be unaware of the impact they have on others through poor business etiquette. This section will look at why this might be, and how we can feedback to these individuals in a supportive way
This Session is designed to be interactive and engaging.
This could include; Team leaders, supervisors, managers, HR professionals and anyone else involved in the management of people or organisations.
At the end of this Business Etiquette Training, you will be able to:
● Identify what we mean by business etiquette, and understand why it is important in a business setting
● Explore email etiquette, and how we can get the best out of writing more simply without the use of business jargon
● Experience the importance of listening, and understand the effect of being distracted in the company of others
● Explore effective meeting management, to ensure you use your time productively
● Understand what might get in the way of other people’s business etiquette, and plan how we may support them in the future?