Providing outstanding customer service can make the difference between gaining, keeping, or losing a customer. In this one-day Customer Service Essentials training course, you gain foundational knowledge, leverage proven techniques, and apply best practices that will help develop and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with your customers, while continuing to grow your customer base. Gaining these essential customer service skills can help your company boost their customer retention and acquisition metrics.
Duration Learning Credits
1 day-8 hours of 8 PDU’s
Public Classroom Pricing:
Early Bird Price: CAD 649.00
Regular Price: CAD 799.00
Instructor-Led Virtual Live Pricing:
Early Bird Price: CAD 549.00
Regular Price: CAD 699.00
Private Group / In-House Learning:
Have a group of 5 or more people?
Register yourself with a special pricing and
request the training exclusively
● Assessing your attitude to customer service
● Practicing verbal and vocal skills
● Handling customer complaints and difficult situations
● Demonstrating empathy and building rapport
● Defining the Golden Rules for Success
No formal prerequisites are required to attend this course.
You Will Learn How To:
● Adopt a confident, consistent approach that ensures great service
● Apply best practice communication techniques to connect with your customers
● Choose and apply techniques that create customer loyalty and exceed expectations
● Respond positively and constructively to customer problems