DevOps is gaining momentum, therefore, think of this course before looking elsewhere for the DevOps movement in your organization. As DevOps is gaining momentum this course will prepare participants in aligning this new, agile way of thinking with the traditional ITSM processes.
Duration Learning Credits
1 day-8 hours of 8 PDU’s
Public Classroom Pricing:
Early Bird Price: CAD 649.00
Regular Price: CAD 799.00
Instructor-Led Virtual Live Pricing:
Early Bird Price: CAD 549.00
Regular Price: CAD 699.00
Private Group / In-House Learning:
Have a group of 5 or more people?
Register yourself with a special pricing and
request the training exclusively
Part 1: What is DevOps…Really?
● History of the movement
● DevOps – More than just Dev and Ops
● The Anatomy of a DevOps mentality
Part 2: The Cultural Component
● Organizational Culture – can it really be changed?
● Individual Contribution to Culture
● A New Way to Fail
● Kaizen and Continuous Improvement
Part 3: Implementing the DevOps Way of Work
● The Manufacturing Analogy
● Cataloging and Eliminating Waste
● Agile Infrastructure
● Infrastructure as Code
● Configuration Management in the Cloud
● Monitoring and Measurement
● Kanban – Visualizing and Tracking IT Work
● Change Management
● Managed Deployments
● Time-Blocking and Integrating Internal IT Work
● Deep Dive: Automation Tools
● Towards Continuous Operation
● DevOps in the Enterprise
● Class Conclusion: Charting your course
Professionals who are interested in learning 10 Soft Skills.
Individuals involved in IT development, IT operations or IT service management