Employee engagement is a necessary strategy for companies that want to succeed in the marketplace. Employee engagement is not an HR initiative that managers are reminded to do once a year.
It is a key strategic driver of employee performance, accomplishment, and continuous improvement all year long. It is the outcome of how your organisation interacts with people to drive business results.
This Employee Engagement training is suitable for anyone that works in a management or leadership role.
Duration Learning Credits
1 day-8 hours of 8 PDU’s
Public Classroom Pricing:
Early Bird Price: CAD 649.00
Regular Price: CAD 799.00
Instructor-Led Virtual Live Pricing:
Early Bird Price: CAD 549.00
Regular Price: CAD 699.00
Private Group / In-House Learning:
Have a group of 5 or more people?
Register yourself with a special pricing and
request the training exclusively
● Introduction and Objectives – Setting the scene for the training course, defining what is meant by employee engagement and establishing participants expectations.
● The Current Situations – Using a PEST analysis approach to identify the current status of employee engagement within the organisation, whilst establishing the internal and external factors that can have an impact on employee engagement.
● Roles and Responsibilities – Establishing the different roles people have in ensuring employee engagement and the responsibilities that we all have for ourselves in ensuring we are motivated and engaged at work. Participants are encouraged to consider their own level of engagement, what this means and how it can improve.
● The Four Enablers – Focusing on the Four Steps to Employee Engagement and how organisations and the leaders within it can create the right environment for a positive outlook to be nurtured. Includes a case study to identify key working practices.
● Job Design – Understanding how the implementation of a job role can affect how the employee feels about it and the five characteristics that should be considered to help develop a role that employees are motivated to work in. Includes a chance to apply the five characteristics to a job role to help relate the approach to a real scenario.
● Creating the Right Work Environment – Reviewing the big picture and the approach that the organisation and managers should take to ensure a culture of engagement and motivating factors. Creating an environment where employee engagement can flourish and applying techniques to personal work experiences.
● Engagement and Retention – Establishing the importance of long-term career growth and opportunity to engagement and how this helps develop employees that feel valued and enjoy what they do each day. Includes a case study to identify how the approach can be applied to real-life scenarios.
● Engagement Tactics – Developing an understanding of the tactics that can be applied to employee engagement and prioritising the factors that are most influential.
● Disengagement and the Six Human Needs – Identifying how employees become disengaged and what action can be taken to turn this around. Developing knowledge of the fundamental needs that people need to have met to make them feel happy and motivated. Includes a case study that helps participants identify the needs of employees in a real example, while helping them to identify issues within their own team.
● Critical Success Factors – Focusing on the engagement techniques that can be applied in the workplace and the critical success factors that managers should include in their strategy and how they might overcome barriers or challenges to their approach.
This course is highly interactive and includes activities, discussions and exercises throughout to both engage the learners and help embed the learning.
Anybody who is interested in learning Employee Engagement Skills.
At the end of this Employee Engagement training course you will be able to:
● Define and recognise employee engagement
● Design jobs to motivate and engage
● Create an engaging work environment
● Retain your talent
● Use employee engagement strategies
● Prevent disengagement