Support center managers are responsible for executing the operational and tactical plans of the support organization while satisfying customer and business needs. HDI Support Center Manager (HDI-SCM) training explores how the support center’s strategy drives everything the support center does: service delivery, infrastructure implementation, operational Processes, workforce Management, and support center marketing. Designed for both new and experienced support center managers, this Course helps support center managers satisfy operational demands and build a support center that aligns with the organization, adds value to the business, and delivers on its commitments.
Duration Learning Credits
1 day-8 hours of 8 PDU’s
Public Classroom Pricing:
Early Bird Price: CAD 649.00
Regular Price: CAD 799.00
Instructor-Led Virtual Live Pricing:
Early Bird Price: CAD 549.00
Regular Price: CAD 699.00
Private Group / In-House Learning:
Have a group of 5 or more people?
Register yourself with a special pricing and
request the training exclusively
● Unit 1: The Support Center
● Unit 2: Strategy
● Unit 3: IT Financial Management
● Unit 4: Technology and Service Support
● Unit 5: Service Level Management
● Unit 6: Metrics and Quality Assurance
● Unit 7: Support Processes
● Unit 8: Leadership
● Unit 9: Workforce Management
● Unit 10: Training and Retention
● Unit 11: Promoting the Support Center
Experienced technical support professionals who must manage all day-to-day functions as well as master critical performance, and customer service strategies.Individuals who are preparing for the HDI Support Center Manager certification exam.
● Characteristics of an effective support center manager.
● How to create service level agreements, operational level agreements, and standard operating procedures in support of a service catalog.
● The steps involved in performing a cost-benefit analysis and calculating total cost of ownership and return on investment.
● The relationships between IT service Management Processes.
● The difference between and the importance of strategic, tactical, and operational planning.
● Benefits and challenges of self-service technologies.
● Processes for building and managing effective security Policies.
● Staffing models.
● The value of outsourcing.
● Tactics for screening, hiring, training, and managing high-performance teams.
● The metrics and key performance indicators essential to performance reporting.