A major part of being a leader is about having the ability to motivate and mobilize your team to drive their performance to their full potential. This 1 day course will put you on the right track to give leaders greater confidence and equip them with the most up to date motivation concepts through a number of fun activities and exercises that will empower them to offer their people an “action guide”, a plan, a challenge, a goal or a purpose that they are willing to embrace and carry on to achieve amazing results.
Duration Learning Credits
1 day-8 hours of 8 PDU’s
Public Classroom Pricing:
Early Bird Price: CAD 649.00
Regular Price: CAD 799.00
Instructor-Led Virtual Live Pricing:
Early Bird Price: CAD 549.00
Regular Price: CAD 699.00
Private Group / In-House Learning:
Have a group of 5 or more people?
Register yourself with a special pricing and
request the training exclusively
Team Leaders and People Managers, Professionals who are looking to enhance their skills in motivating the performance of team members.
After completing this course, delegates will be able to:
● What motivates us? – Activity.
● Motivation model (Connected, Secure, Stimulated, Engaged) – Skill practice role play activity.
● Interesting differences in motivation.
● The Big “Myth” about what drives employee engagement.
● What do your employees want?
● Uncover hidden sources of motivation – Activity.
● Motivating today’s employees.
● Six conditions for the most powerful motivators.