Duration Learning Credits
1 day-8 hours of 8 PDU’s
Public Classroom Pricing:
Early Bird Price: CAD 649.00
Regular Price: CAD 799.00
Instructor-Led Virtual Live Pricing:
Early Bird Price: CAD 549.00
Regular Price: CAD 699.00
Private Group / In-House Learning:
Have a group of 5 or more people?
Register yourself with a special pricing and
request the training exclusively
● Work – A fun activity that explores all of the quality management aspects covered so far and helps establish that participants can apply the principles to a given scenario.
● Quality Measurement and Improvement – Using the Shewhart Cycle (Plan, Do, Check, Act) to help meas Introduction, Objectives and Expectations – An introduction to the subject, an opportunity to review the course objectives and identify any personal objectives and expectations of the group. Includes a review of quality from a personal perspective.
● Background to Quality Management – Identifying key events in the development of quality management, which helps to give a broader understanding of the topic and its place within organizational development.
● Quality Management Systems – Gathering an understanding of the different types of quality management systems, including; Total Quality Management, ISO 9001 and Kaizen.
● Total Quality Management – Exploring the eight principles of TQM, comparing it to the participants own organizational practices and establishing how the key principles can be applied.
● Quality Assurance and Control – Understanding the concepts of quality assurance and control and watching a YouTube video that helps explain Quality Management Systems that use the principles and then finally identifying what aspects of Quality Assurance and Control are in place in the participants’ places of work.
● ISO 9001 – Establishing the requirements of a quality management system that adheres to the ISO 9001 standards. Includes a YouTube video that summarizes the impact ISO9001 standards have had.
● Putting Quality Management toure and improve quality. Exploring the difference between continuous improvement and continual improvement and how it can be used to define how we make improvements.
● Kaizen – Another approach to continuous improvement. Understanding this approach to quality management and its key concepts. Reviewing a YouTube video that details Kaizen in practice and reviewing the concept based on these outputs.
● Quality Management Tools and Techniques – Identifying and describing the most commonly used tools and techniques for quality management and ensuring participants can appreciate how they are applied.
● Quality Management Case Study – Exploring quality management via a case study that explores the main concepts and allows participants to apply their own thinking to a scenario.
● Summary and Action Planning – A final activity that closes the training in an engaging way and ensures participants leave with some key actions for workplace improvement.
By the end of this Quality Management training, you will be able to:
● Describe Quality Management Systems
● Recognise the value of Total Quality Management
● Practice Quality Assurance and Control
● Measure Quality and make improvements
● Apply Quality Management Tools and Techniques
Anybody who is interested in learning Quality Management Skills.