This one day program is specifically designed for debt collection call center agents and credit department staff who deal with customers with outstanding or overdue debts. It introduces a plethora of specific debt collection best practice and negotiation techniques to help collection staff handle challenging collection conversations more professionally with debtors and customers with overdue payments and collect more overdue debts.
Duration Learning Credits
1 day-8 hours of 8 PDU’s
Public Classroom Pricing:
Early Bird Price: CAD 649.00
Regular Price: CAD 799.00
Instructor-Led Virtual Live Pricing:
Early Bird Price: CAD 549.00
Regular Price: CAD 699.00
Private Group / In-House Learning:
Have a group of 5 or more people?
Register yourself with a special pricing and
request the training exclusively
Module 1 : Introduction to debt collection
● Attitude, Skills and Knowledge of a successful debt collector.
● The 4 different types of debtors.
● Debt collection account fact sheet.
Module 2 : The Debt Collection Call Process:
● A step by step process for a successful debt collection call.
● Debtor’s stalls and objections – Debt disputes..
● The mindset of a successful debt collection agent.
Module 3 : Debt Collection best practice tips and techniques:
● The “Close Out” technique
● About debt collection negotiations
● Ten telephone debt collection best practice tips and techniques.
Debt collectors, call center agents and credit staff.
After completing this course, delegates will be able to:
● Follow a step by step debt collection call process.
● Increase debt collector’s confidence when handling challenging collection calls.
● Understand and practice specific collections called best practice techniques.