Disagreements, differences of opinion and conflicting perspectives on key issues inevitably arise in any context where people are working together.
Research has shown that workplace conflicts can become highly destructive. Negative emotions may be stirred up, poisoning team morale, creating stress and destroying relationships.
Conflict may emerge between managers and their staff, between team members or departments.
Conflict may be expressed openly, but it may also be hidden, in the form of irritation, resentment, loss of morale and lack of commitment. Hidden conflict is easy to miss and therefore can be particularly damaging.
Ultimately, this is likely to have an adverse effect on team and company performance, costing time and money.
It is therefore vital to manage conflict constructively.
As a team member and leader, your ability to deal with and resolve conflicts defines your success in the longer term.
Our one day workshop in Conflict Management and Communication Skills immerses you in the most advanced conflict management tools, strategies and practices applicable today. You will gain hands-on practice on proven frameworks, go through simulations and exercises that will train you to be a highly effective professional and leader, starting day one.
Duration Learning Credits
1 day-8 hours of 8 PDU’s
Public Classroom Pricing:
Early Bird Price: CAD 649.00
Regular Price: CAD 799.00
Instructor-Led Virtual Live Pricing:
Early Bird Price: CAD 549.00
Regular Price: CAD 699.00
Private Group / In-House Learning:
Have a group of 5 or more people?
Register yourself with a special pricing and
request the training exclusively
● Science behind workplace conflicts
● Understanding Human Behavior
● Different Personality Types
● Conflict Management Styles
● Conflict Management Strategies
● Workplace Conflicts
● Conflict Resolution Agreements
● Working with difficult people
● Relationship and reputation management
Anybody who is interested in learning Conflict Management Skills
● Getting a handle on and gaining insights into your conflict management style through self-assessments (TKI®).
● Role playing to practice techniques and new skills in a safe environment.
● Proven best practices for approaching conflict management.
● Practices for resolving conflict as a third party mediator.
● Scientifically validated frameworks on effective communication in stressful situations.
● Transferring your learning back to your work environment using job aids, templates and other resources.